Entry Qualification DIAHC 2020
Horse should have qualified in one of the following ways (Yearlings required qualifications)
- 1st to 5th place in all ECAHO Title Shows & Scottsdale
- 1st to 5th place in all ECAHO (A) Shows, Las Vegas & Brazil.
- 1st to 3rd place in any National Championship in any country.
- 1st to 3rd place in all ECAHO (B) Shows, US Regional, South Africa, Australia.
- 1st to 3rd in all ECAHO (C) Shows & any Local Show in any country.
- 1st place in Abu Dhabi EAHS National Show.
- All Horses should be qualified not before 2019.
- Gold & Silver Champions in (A) Shows & Title Shows or similar can be accepted from January 2018.
- DIAHC Higher Organizing Committee has the right to enter any horse unconditionally after the approval of committee’s members.
- Late entry upon due to closing date ( only 5 days after closing date) is subject to approval of DIAHC committee’s members and late entry fee AED 5 000.
A copy of the vaccination identity record and registration certificate/Equine passport has to be sent together along with entry form.
Entry Fee: AED 2 000 per horse to be paid immediately within 3 days after DIAHC confirmation.